Sunday 23 August 2020

My Media Pages



with Michaela Strachan and Chris Packham
at BBC Autumnwatch 
Photo: Jamie Normanton (Cumbria Wildlife Trust)



If you want to check out my time on ITV Granada for the News item on Hutton Roof (August 2018) Please Click here


If you want to check out my time on BBC Autumnwatch Extra at Leighton Moss 2014 with Brett Westwood Please Click Here(Film is for approx 20 mins duration)



If you want to check out my time on BBC Autumnwatch Extra at Leighton Moss 2013 with Euan Mcilwraith Please Click Here (Film is for approx 20 mins duration)


Finding of rare Holly Fern for BBC North West with Beccy Meehan. Please Click Here (Film is for approx 1min 20 seconds duration)


A lovely film showing both of the rare Holly Ferns which was made and given to me as a gift by my good friend Brian Gomm of Kendal. Please click here to check it out. (Film is for approx 6 mins duration)